Thursday 23 April 2020

Home Learning - Planet Earth!

Hi Miss Gaston and Miss Carter, me Finau and Catherine found a butterfly. Since our theme for this term is The Living Earth we went and played outside and we found a butterfly. I was hanging all the laundry and Catherine and Vaha were yelling at me and they were telling me there was a butterfly right next to me and I looked down and there was one. Catherine just got it's wing and my brother got my chromebook and we took a photo. We hope you like it and love it. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Catherine,
    I just love that butterfly, it does fit nicely with our theme this term.
    From Ms Davis :)
    Nice to see your smiley face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Catherine, it's me Finau and I think the butterfly you found in the backyard well I was hanging the washing was amazing. You are great at finding lots of things (especially when we are playing outside). Keep up the great work.

    Finau

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.